Subject: (313) My New Things
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 17:09:07 +0200
From: "fab." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>

ok, thanks to robin i mustered up enough courage to list my new records:

[sthmlaudio 003] puma/agnès - directions ep  >  minimal house thing; 10";

[wagon repair 003] konrad black   >  must listen to it better, but i found
it intriguing...i must say that i appreciate mathew jonson's attempts with
originality;

[musik krause 013] jay haze - berlin pimpin ep  >  quiet, erratic,
post-click from berlin's new hype; enjoyable and not too obvious;

[city center offices 029] i'm not a gun/sundays never change remixes > i got
it for the tejada remix on side a - more intriguing stuff, music that i
couldnt pigeon-hole, and that is a quality i seek. cant remember exactly
what it sounds like, but i remember thinking a: this is good and b: doesnt
really sound like tejada; the dntel remix is also nice, but not too much my
cup of tea with its indietronic sounds

[soundslike 14] matthew herbert - on your feet > i thought i was going to
get it exclusively for 1st track on side a, which is an absolute dancefloor
monstrer, but then i discovered that the whole thing deserves a much more
profound listening...

fab.