Mark Pritchard (of said aforementioned projects) has an interview
promoting his recent Harmonic 33 project (Warp) here:

    http://www.themilkfactory.co.uk/interviews/mpritchardiw.htm

I thought it was interesting to read this segment:

Q. Do you always get to choose who remixes your work?  Is there
   anyone in particular you would like to see working on one of
   your tracks?

A. Yes we always have full control.  I’ve always wanted to get a
   remix by Anthony Shakir from Detroit, other than that, Jaydee,
   Dabrye, Pete Rock, Primo, Carl Craig, Underground Resistance
   to name a few.

I know Shake used to be out there on this list ... if anyone
has contacts with him or Dabrye or C2 or UR, maybe you can pass
this along to them ...

    - Greg