I purchased Blue Potential CD/DVD a couple of weeks ago, I also recently picked up the UR/galaxy 2 galaxy compilation. both the jeff mills project and the UR comp have restored my faith that there is still good techno being made. (Even though a lot of the tracks on the UR comp go back to the early 90's! it is still better than most of the rubbish passing itself of as techno these days).

i know its preaching to the converted here on 313 but if you haven't seen the dvd or heard the cd check it out.

looking forward to jeff's next dvd project. It would be cool if the UR guys could release a live dvd of Galaxy 2 galaxy project.

dave