NO! Err... I've just decided not to anyway. ;) Best to be irrationally firm
and closed-minded about these things I reckon. It's much cheaper that way.
Worst-case scenario you figure out you're wrong way too late and the best of
the wax is terminally unavailable. This discussion seems to be everywhere at
the moment. A guy on a message board I'm on quoted another guy on another
message board I'm not on with the best description of dubstep ever, "silly
bass whoomp party music". :) I'll leave it at that since this isn't terribly
topical. But I like this, so I may as well re-post it here:
http://barefiles.com/download.php?id=464. It's a mix of the Burial album for
Breezeblock.

Tristan
=======