Nobody ever volunteered any info  :x
But undiscouraged we (a 9-strong reckless band) will be there this weekend
anyway (airport security permitting).
Fortunately Weekend, Maria, Watergate, Berghain - which are where we're going -
are all looking sweet.

Can someone give me the skinny on the Polar TV thing I'm reading about though?
I could have got this wrong but the theory I'm forming is that Polar TV &
Sternradio are connected (night/venue) and are also at
Alexanderplatz 5 but a on a different floor to Weekend?  Or has Weekend
replaced Sternradio and Polar TV is elsewhere now?  I'm
confused

Gutted as I wasn't getting a line up for Weekend till today when it's revealed
Henrik Schwarz who I want to see again sooooo badly
is playing on Thurs THE NIGHT BEFORE I GET THERE.

Plus it's not too late if anyone has additional suggestions.

But mostly I'm posting to see if anyone, fellow visitors or locals would like
to hook up.
We're staying at Circus.