Also if you like our show, check out new blog Matt is writing
for - http://moodmat.com -  term borrowed from Electrifyin'
Mojo, celebrating cross-genre approaches to music discovery.
(w/ former 313'ers Dave Walker, Teep, and _TechnoRebels_ book
author Dan Sicko)

Just caught up on this. Very promising site. Looking forward to hearing your
collective ruminations more frequently!

Now to grab that radio show. I think you guys may have outdone yourselves by
the looks of that tracklist.

thanks tristan! yeah it's fun to sort of 'take public' the kinds of music discussions we've been having (about electronic music, genre- crashing / freeform mixing, social music tools, etc.) between the authors for 6+ years via email, yet now doing it on moodmat.com where others can contribute/debate too. really it's about co-discovery.

and hope you enjoy the mix, mine was admittedly a little ambitious but i'll let you be the judge ;)

peace