Thanks for commenting on that Tristan I'd have missed that at the end of Matt's mailout :)

Looks good.

robin...

On 16 Aug 2006, at 00:11, Tristan Watkins wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt MacQueen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 August 2006 20:23
To: 313
Cc: david siska
Subject: SPAM-LOW: (313) mix WNUR chicago - Sooner Than You Think

Also if you like our show, check out new blog Matt is writing
for - http://moodmat.com -  term borrowed from Electrifyin'
Mojo, celebrating cross-genre approaches to music discovery.
(w/ former 313'ers Dave Walker, Teep, and _TechnoRebels_ book
author Dan Sicko)

Just caught up on this. Very promising site. Looking forward to hearing your
collective ruminations more frequently!

Now to grab that radio show. I think you guys may have outdone yourselves by
the looks of that tracklist.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk