He is also Timo Mass' "production partner" (responsible for that mix of
Azzido Da Bass' "Dooms night" a few years ago that blew the f*ck up),
and is also "Production partner" for all the current super hits on M_nus
etc that bear Locodice's name.

Does anyone else think that there is something a bit odd about this
"production partner" moniker?

I'm sure if I had a decent enough DJ profile and made some label
contacts and had enough benjamins I could probably get in the studio
with this dude as my "production partner" and get a few tracks out as
well...

Not sour grapes or anything, but I think it's an interesting situation.
I wonder how many of these "co-productions" are actually that.