I can say that I hope your son turns out to be just like your nemesis, Richard
Hawtin.

Now come and get me tough guy....

I'm here is Spooky Salem, MA

FYI, I will defend myself with extreme prejudice if you attempt to assault me
you nutjob.

PS.  Let me know if you need my address and you can Google map me.

get your friends at paxahau to book you for the festival this year,
ill just get you in detroit. you didnt stop talking about my son when
you were politely asked not to by me or my wife. you will pay the
price.

btw, how old are you? maybe you could move back in with your mom and
help save some money on rent so you can eat.

tom