samples...clear...whuh...:P
do you think any of this stuff actually gets sample clearance? (honest question)
i was just talking about this exact question, moodymann and theo and sampling
etc, last night with my gf..
i really doubt even their higher profile stuff on planet e or peacefrog has
sample clearance, but i'm purely speculating..