________________________________

        From: Cliff Thomas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: 04 October 2006 04:05
        To: 313@hyperreal.org

        Somebody has been bootlegging copies of one of the Z-Tracks records and
charging a rediculous amount of money for them.
Anybody that knows about UR knows that Z-Tracks are for UR Assault dj's only.
The bootleggs in question are on black vinyl and have
"Made In Germany" printed on the runout groove and the catalog number URZT-1.
Z-Tracks were never put on to black vinyl. Look out
for a official statement and a picture representation of what real "Z" records
actually look like on the Underground Resistance
website that will be put up soon. "Mad" Mike and the camp are very sorry to see
that so many people got ripped off on this. Do not
support the bootleggers if you find a copy. If you see one in the store let the
owner know immeiatly that it's a fake in order to
prevent any more fans from being manipulated. UR takes this matter very
seriously and wants everybody to know the truth about this.

        "Stay tuned for the Shock & Awe Electronic Warfare that will
follow!!!!!!!! The Analog Assain will be awoken from his
cryogenic state. Programmed and targeted BEWARE HOES you've been warned!!!!!!!"
- "Mad" Mike Banks

        Thank You