Maybe it's just me but every now and then I get one or several HTML mails from
the list.  Maybe if you didn't post that way (and
when I've tried to see if something's changed and HTML is now possible it
isn't!) the mail format's getting changed along the way
somewhere.  However it's definitely HTML (with text formatted a different size
to my plain text and a label saying it is) in my
inbox.