----- Original Message ----- From: "fab." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313, " <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: (313) London 21st-24th

is this THEM?
i had no idea they were still around, or maybe i havent been reading the list too attentively.......
are they good?

Yeah, it's the same B12. They've played a few times in London in the last couple of years but I've never been able to make it. I don't recall hearing any overwhelming reports about their performances. To be honest, Cristian Vogel, Neil Landstrumm and The Grid are the most appealing people on that lineup to me. Don't think I can make it, but for some reason I'm not that fussed.

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk