Maybe so but I think I'd rather get excited about seeing Arovane then either!
That's a mighty line up, I've been looking for London
listings since a friend moved down there but in a s*ds law kind of way there've
been none of the exciting (Convextion, Marcel
Dettmann being examples) gigs that seemed to be happening just before she moved
since.  Now there's this - but on the same night as
UR here.