This week's show included a guest mix from Tony Daly.

http://www.bleep43recordings.com/mixes/Show32.mp3

Alexander Robotnick - Problems D'Amour (Francois K mix)
Departure Lounge - Nu Odyssey
Spirit Catcher - Sweet Deal
Soylent Green -Humpty Acid
Jus-ED - 33 Ambeant House Step
Larry Heart - Daze of Phaze
Third Generation - Don't Play No Games
Charles Webster - I'm Falling (Pepe Bradock remix)
Rudoulpho - Sunday Afternoon
Putsch 79 - Living for the Arpeggios
Tango Terje - Knight Rider Theme
+++++++TONY DALY MIX+++++++
the youngsters "there came the music"
cobblestone jazz "b2" (5th element ep)
claro intelecto "only yesterday"
chateau flight "down at the rotisserie"
shortboard "together" - ben mono mix
gregor tresher "battery"
berovic and leicher "des nippels spitze"
shortboard "together"
mathew jonson "the navigator and the gateway"
duplex "elevated mood"
willie graff and t tauri "motion construction"
audibelle "frameworks"
force legato "system"

Cheers,

Toby
www.bleep43.com
www.bleep43recordings.com

Keep informed throughout the day with the Telegraph's breaking news, commentary
and opinion on www.telegraph.co.uk

This e-mail is from Telegraph Group Limited - 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf,
London E14 5DT, registered in England under No 451593 ("we", "our" or us").
This message, its contents and any attachments to it are private and
confidential. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination of the whole or
part of this message (without our prior written consent) is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately. Neither we nor
the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility
to scan attachments (if any).

The content of this email does not necessarily reflect our views or those of
our officers and we take no responsibility for the views of the author.

Emails sent and received may be read by people other than the intended
recipient and may be monitored to ensure efficient operation of our email
systems.