I missed him unfortunately!

On 20/10/2006, at 8:30 AM, Southern Outpost wrote:

Marco is in Australia at the moment for the Red Bull Music Academy. I believe he played in Melbourne last weekend (any reports Melb peeps?) and playing in Sydney on Saturday 28th. Unfortunately I'm jetting out to San Fran that morning, so I'm gonna miss this event :(

Thwarted yet again!

Peace,
Patrick.
Southern Outpost - Sydney.
http://www.southernoutpost.com
Infiltrating your sound systems.

On 19/10/2006, at 6:31 PM, Jussi Lehtonen wrote:

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006, Tristan Watkins wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Cyclone Wehner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

What does everyone think of Mark Passarani?

The Peacefrog album has some nice stuff on it but I was never bothered
enough to pick it up.

I've got only that one, Sullen Look
( http://www.discogs.com/release/444004 ). In my opinion, it's got nice melancholic but still kind of light-hearted atmosphere. Tracks have a bit retroish touch, but not in any irritating or superficial way. It was very nice to listen to while washing dishes (my least favourite housework). :)

Jussi Lehtonen

  "Metaprogram yourself."