I like Theo Parrish. I like Technasia. I like Carl Craig. I don’t see the
point of Technasia remixing Theo Parrish unless it sounds like Technasia
remixing Theo Parrish. This sounds like Technasia remixing anyone. Carl
Craig's remix sounds like him remixing Theo Parrish. That's why it's better.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]