Hi list,

I just found out something very important. :-) That Derrick May project,
Rhythim Is Rhythim, is actually written with an "i" after the "th". I
always thought it was named rhythm is rhythm, err, without the "i".
Funny cause I might have read the labels trillions of times.

So I looked in dict.org and Google, and "rhythim" is not on the
first and gives references only to the May project on the second.

So, can any of the english speakers here let me know if "rhythim" is
some sort of slang for "rhythm"?

I still hope May meant "rhythm"... hehehe

Many thanks

Guilherme Menegon Arantes, PhD       Sao Paulo, Brasil