OK list,

Since a few test emails surfaced here, and other list members gave me a
hand, I feel like telling that it looks I am back to business.
Over a month, the whole .br (that is Brazil) domain have not received any
hyperreal.com emails. Hope it is fixed fine now. Thanks for Kent for
helping out.

But, yesterday I was browsing through my old records and found that
really nice Claude Young "One Complete Revolution"... it is from
the days that vinyl used to be stuffed with as many as 6 tracks of pure
gems... "Time Distortion" was one of my secret weapons back in an
after-hours club running here in 94/95... good times (both musically
and party wise!)... Anyone over here also praise this record?

Anyway, it's good to be back!

Guilherme Menegon Arantes, PhD       Sao Paulo, Brasil