On 1 Jun 2007, at 15:35, Odeluga, Ken wrote:

I'm with you on Burial Mix stuff Martin - I was extremely under- whelmed.

Bass? What Bass? Give me DTZ, Loefah any day over the Burial thing...

At least they seem to be giving a nod to Rhythm & Sound with the title
but apart from that....

It's all gone a bit coffee table for me, Scorn and Pan Sonic do it so much better. Loefah, Benga and Skream are certainly expanding their sound while a thousand others stick to the same drum loop and LFO bass-wobble, I hope they don't make the same mistake Speed Garage made....