I get a similar thing from that new STL release on Something records but it's much much more up my street musically (ie. it's house/techno).

My mate is into dubstep (he works at baked goods) and feeds me bits of it occasionally and whilst some of it is nice enough (in an ambient listening way really) it never blows me away. I certainly can't see what the media fuss was about.

Dubstep for me is about going to the events, it's cool to have the tracks or mixes but it's so much more at a gig, you need to feel that bass and energy, not feel the rewinds but I do like some of the mc's which is strange because I've always hated mc's....

Yeah. I pretty much figured that must be the case. Fair enough really.

I'm allergic to MCs usually too.

robin...