Eliot lipp is an awesome gear head.  This kid makes my korg spin
around my roland.

On 6/2/07, Ray Rodriguez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Chicago-land 313 friends-

Just a quick blast here to inform you of two great shows taking place over
the next couple of days.  Indie-tronic buzz band, LYMBYC SYSTYM, and
instrumental hip-hop/electro-funk producer, ELIOT LIPP, are on tour together
for several US dates and we¹re pleased to host them for two consecutive FREE
SHOWS here in Chi-town!  Guaranteed good times!  Approaching Serpents is
helping to promote each show and we¹re very excited about all of the artists
involved.  I could go on gushing about what each act sounds like and mention
all of the press buzz they¹ve received respectively, but I¹ll let you browse
their url links and check out the music for yourself.  Each act will have
merch for sale, so be sure to bring some extra coin.

The Chicago Cultural Center is an afternoon event and all ages.  If you¹ve
never been to the CCC, this would be a great opportunity to see the
building.  It¹s such a beautiful place to explore.  At the same time, the
Bottle is one of the best independent music venues in the world.  The bands
are promising different sets for each special event.  Please feel free to
forward to all of your friends.  We could use the extra support.   :)

Peace!
-Ray

===

SUNDAY
03.JUNE @ CCC  -  CHICAGO

APPROACHING SERPENTS + CCC present...

LYMBYC SYSTYM  -live-
[Mush Records - Phoenix/Austin]
[<http://www.lymbycsystym.com>]
[<http://www.myspace.com/thelymbycsystym>]
[<http://www.mushrecords.com>]

ELIOT LIPP + LEO 123  -live-
[Hefty, Amoeba, Mush, Metatronix, EastDev labels - Brooklyn/Los Angeles]
[<http://www.eliotlipp.net>]
[<http://www.myspace.com/eliotlipp>]
[<http://www.heftyrecords.com>]

MILES TILMANN + STEVE HESS  -live-
[Consumers Research and Development label - Chicago]
[<http://www.webhole.com>]
[<http://www.myspace.com/milestilmann>]

Visuals by Psymbolic

venue: CHICAGO CULTURAL CENTER (Claudia Cassidy Theater)
venue address: 77 East Randolph Street- Chicago, IL- 60602
show: 1:30p sharp | ALL AGES WELCOME | FREE ADMISSION!

===
===

MONDAY
04.JUNE @ EMPTY BOTTLE  -  CHICAGO

APPROACHING SERPENTS + EMPTY BOTTLE present...

LYMBYC SYSTYM  -live-
[<http://www.lymbycsystym.com>]
[<http://www.myspace.com/thelymbycsystym>]
[<http://www.mushrecords.com>]

ELIOT LIPP + LEO 123 (also feat VYLE)  -live-
[<http://www.eliotlipp.net>]
[<http://www.myspace.com/eliotlipp>]
[<http://www.heftyrecords.com>]

VYLE  -live-
[<http://www.myspace.com/vyle>]

venue: EMPTY BOTTLE
venue address: 1035 N. Western Ave.- Chicago, IL- 60622
show: 9:30p sharp | 21+ | FREE ADMISSION!
[<http://www.emptybottle.com>]

===

--
---