A new CD is coming out which comprises an album originally released on
Queen Constance records. This is, from all reports one of the very
earliest and most obscure NY disco labels, and the original vinyl
releases are crazy expensive on EBay.

Link to amazon page for "University Dances of 1978"

http://tinyurl.com/23pjwy

I discovered this through a mention of Traffic Entertainment Group on
the Wikipedia page for Sleeping Bag records.  Traffic conrols the
Sleeping Bag catalog now, and also he Queen Constance label catalog.
They also have new releases from Team Shadetek, of all people, and a
bunch of Hip Hop and R&B acts.

Anyway, anyone have any of these Queen Constance 12"? I have to wait
until july for the CD to drop but I'd love to hear some of it.