Depends a little bit on the amount of time you've got to get the mix in, and
whether or not the target track is being thrown out to into the open, or
whether it's only in your cans. Pitch mixing also means you've got to know
your tracks very well, OR (I emphasise or) that you've cheated in some way
(front->back box, or BPM's on labels).

Horses for courses as they say. ;)

Dscaper
Aeonflux Radio - http://www.aeonflux.co.uk
"A man who know's what he knows, and knows what he doesn't know, is the sign
of a man who knows."