Each to his own I think - but Im with merf, I can mix both ways but Im
geenrally at the point now where I can shift the record with my fingers and
then stick the pitch control in roughly the right place. As I mix quite a
lot of ghetto stuff now which generally involeves having the two tunes
pitched in like 5 secs , using the pitch fader without touching the record
it definitely too slow.

If you check godfather and assault in the mix [some good vids on groovetech]
they dont use the pitch method - its just too slow to get a track mixed in
in like a few seconds.

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an
offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an
official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman
Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate
and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to change
without notice.