*rotflmao* - try not to take this post the same way as you took the last.
Yes, it was partially sarcastic as I mention at the bottom of my last post,
but you will also notice I smile alot when doing so. If I was serious about
it, then I don't smile. :)

Ok, last post on this, as the next food I'm keeping to myself, instead of
feeding the trolls.

> I don't quite get what you're saying - you're right. Please try and
> construct well formed sentences, it makes it easier for me.

I'll break it down into nice and simple sentances for you, so that you can
dissect them later at your pleasure. :)

> Maybe you feel your 6 years'
> professional experience is being undermined? I'm sorry about
> that.

Quite the opposite. I'm certain that there are many many many more people
that read these threads that are far better than I am and in a far shorter
timespan. But I ain't the one that stated the ability to play unknown
records on the fly, so it equates that I at least justify my previous
position as having a little experience of the dj'ing.

> I'm suggesting people can try the pitch control technique -
> it's not, as you seem to be saying (and this is a prime example
> of where you get incoherent), cheating or impossible. It isn't.

I never said impossible. But as people have already highlighted, when time
is against you in a mix, sometimes stalling/pushing a track might be the one
thing that can save that mix. Some people prefer to touch the platter, other
people don't. I've never advised either way on which was correct/wrong, and
I was highlighting the instances of why you may need to stall/push. Alot of
people can pitch mix because of the style of music that they play, whereas
other genres demand a far higher usage of push/stall. "(I emphasise or)" in
my previous post was key to how you chose to read it, as I was attempting to
indicate that people should at least try and gain a good working knowledge;
not of a track, but how a track is built. That was an error on my part, and
I apologise. :)

> I do it, others do it and it's fine.
> It's OK. Maybe you just can't manage it. That's OK too.

Believe me I can do it. :)

Lastly:

>I've thought about not replying to this, but your tone annoys me. More fool
>me :P So I apologise for being involved in this most ludicrous of threads.

<serious>
I thought it was quite useful actually, as it's highlighted the different
ways in which people mix. What I think is ludicrous is the way in which
people can somehow "read between the lines" and use a bit of creative
thinking to try a force a thread down a path that it was never intended to
be taken. At no point have I dilluted the thoughts of others to fit my own
devices.

Lastly, I was actually being serious about the CJ, and the "hehe" after the
statement was in worry, and not in jest of your name. I do have limitation
as to how far I will dive to drag up humour. It wouldn't be the first (nor
would it be the last) time that someone has turned out to be "someone".
</serious>

Oh, and "Horses for Courses" is the same "Different strokes for different
folks". ;)

Dscaper
Aeonflux Radio - http://www.aeonflux.co.uk
"A man who know's what he knows, and knows what he doesn't know, is the sign
of a man who knows."