Jeremy Bible - I Am Very Uncomfortable Most Of The Time LP

EXPCD001 - JEREMY BIBLE - I AM VERY UNCOMFORTABLE MOST OF THE TIME
http://experimedia.net/page.php?al=alias4901

Ohio based collective, Experimedia, known for its diverse net-label
catalog, events, and Molotov Records vinyl imprint, expands its
repertoire by introducing its hard-copy cd catalog with its first
release limited and numbered to 350.  After three years in the making,
this first release guides the listener through a seamless and diverse
spectrum of deeply processed electronic, acoustic, and found sounds.
Dissonant atmospheres are complimented by layered field recordings
with touches of electro/hip-hop/industrial influenced beats and bass
throughout.  This album takes the listener through feelings of
melancholy and distance and is best experienced seamlessly beginning
to end.  First ten orders will receive a free limited printed cd copy
of Halfadder's Robots Will Love Religion EP.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE (very limited quantities still available)
http://experimedia.net/page.php?al=alias4901

READ THE REVIEW AT IGLOOMAG.COM
http://igloomag.com/doc.php?task=view&id=1589&category=reviews

PICK UP THE AUGUST ISSUE OF THE WIRE TO READ THE REVIEW
http://www.thewire.co.uk/