Alrigh...I have always liked this song from back in
the day when guys in Chicago were spinning it left and
right, but never bothered to track it down.

http://www.discogs.com/release/1765

Now, DJ Sneak spins a version of it called the Ambush
Mix on this Essential Mix that I got off of Soulseek.

http://www.troonik.com/r/2/1426/dj-sneak-live-from-t-in-the-park-2005-07-10.aspx

It says here that it is a white label, and I would
like to verify if it is a hard to lacate mix, or just
a different name on a mix from the Perlon release.
Sneak has the one I want, just not sure which one to
buy so I have it too.  If anyone could help me with a
label and catalog number I would greatly appreciate
it.

Thanks

Jeff

photos & more.