Speaking of...I love this track it always reminds me
of the Mark Farina CD (as cheesy as that might be)

Anywhose, speaking of older tracks being played a long
time ago...why aren't they played as much now? Maybe
it's just where I've been, but rarely do I hear a DJ
throw in a throw back to their set. I like hearing
familiar tracks from long ago....it makes me all
giggly and nostalgic.

perhaps I'm alone on this?

ps. Thank you to Mr.Phred H for his wonderful
hospitality in portland, OR. Thank you to Bryan Zentz
for supplying a boogie worthy soundtrack.

http://www.troonik.com/r/2/1426/dj-sneak-live-from-t-in-the-park-2005-07-10.aspx

> It says here that it is a white label, and I would
> like to verify if it is a hard to lacate mix, or
> just
> a different name on a mix from the Perlon release.
> Sneak has the one I want, just not sure which one to
> buy so I have it too.  If anyone could help me with
> label and catalog number I would greatly appreciate
> it.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jeff

> Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet
> in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit the
Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/