If this is not late... Tonight Todd Terje will be DJing at the 205 Club
(205 Crystie St.). It looks he will be opening for FK on monday too. So,
don't mind if you get this too late.
I am just off to a bar at East Village called Heathers, where Jeremy
Campbell's dazzle ships party is supposed to happen now...

If you want to hang around with a 313 subscriber from Brasil, just drop
me an email. I will probably be checking out most of the 313 related
nights as well.

Greetings,

On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 11:17:09AM +0200, Williams, Graham wrote:
> Thanks for all the info...

Guilherme Menegon Arantes, PhD       São Paulo, Brasil