Hey Mislav-

First off, I must admit that I'm such a sucker for acid.  Always hits that
spot.  :D

I know the folks from Crosstalk Distribution, which is the exclusive
distributor of all Let's Pet Puppies releases.  I just heard back from the
owner of Crosstalk.  He tells me that this release is not officially out
just yet.

I would recommend keeping a close eye on the Crosstalk website (new release
section).  I'm sure they'll post release info/mp3 audio clips once this is
officially ready for release.
http://www.crosstalkchicago.com/newfeatures/featured/weeklies/featured.html
http://www.crosstalkchicago.com/

Perhaps you should try contacting the LPP label direct?  Actually, I just
took a look at the LPP website and looks like they are selling some test
pressings of this release right now?

Cheers,
-Ray / Chicago