I don't think music has gone beige at all Martin.  Maybe people just have
to look beyond the little ice cube tray they are sitting in to discover the
world outside of this list.
I'm certainly not bored at all with the world of music.  In fact I can't
keep up with the amount of great music I'm hearing.  I clearly don't have
enough money to buy it all.

MEK