Hi folks,

Put a couple of mixes in my blog: An older one from DJ Rolando, digitized
from a promo tape that UR sent us circa 1995. Another mix by myself,
recorded this weekend as promo for the local Pacha club (it was one of
the most accessible/pop mixes I ever did, with Kerry Chandler, Lego,
Nuange, Paul Joey, a Carl Craig remix, Reverso 68, Dan Curtin, Sound
Stream, Jedi Knights, Queen Samantha and Los Jugadeiros).

Blog links are
http://www.dinamicas.art.br/blog/2007/10/fitinha-do-dj-rolando-ur/
and
http://www.dinamicas.art.br/blog/2007/11/ilha-porchat-mix/

Texts are in portuguese, so if you wanna go straight to the mixes only,
for Rolando's go to:
http://www.podcast1.com.br/canais/canal2392/2392_20071017_062903.mp3
or for mine go to:
http://www.podcast1.com.br/canais/canal2317/2317_20071103_173446.mp3

Hope you enjoy them.

Guilherme Menegon Arantes, PhD       São Paulo, Brasil