wow. that sucks. dance tracks held a pretty cool stock of records and
always played good stuff over the system. a bit house centered but i
always want more techno. seems like people crossing into other cross
product platforms like selling audio gear and software a la satellite
are able to still do well (i hope).

--
---
Michael Kuszynski