Anniversary thanks and shout outs...

Many thanks to all the record labels that support my show:
Soma, Traum, Trapez, My Best Friend, Persona, Kanzleramt, Clone, Mezzotinto,
Wir, Adult, Pnuma, Darkroom Dubs, Jericho, Dust Science, Freizeit, Rodz
Konez, Multicolor, Work Hard Play Hard, Teknotika, Yore, HEJ, Frisbee,
S**tkatapult, 11th Hour, Ovum, Pertin-nce, Audiomatique, Resisted Resonance,
BCN Records, Meteosound, Seventh City, Treibstoff, and any others that I may
have omitted.

Thanks also to all the artists who have contributed mixes, PAs, and music
for my show:
Stewart Walker, Gary Martin, Samuel L. Session, Mark Broom, Punisher, Andy
Vaz, Trevor Wilkes, Dirtybird, Neil Landstrumm, Lee Burridge, Adam Jay, Mark
Henning, Mindbender, The Black Dog, Dan Bell, DJ Misjah, Umek, Abstract
Science, Curtis Maranda, Komplex, DJ Gyle, and all the others that have
contributed material to my show.

Most of all, thanks to YOU for listening to my show!

Sincerely,
Anton Banks
‘The Vault’

All of my guest show archives are available online. To get to them, visit
www.AntonBanks.com and click on "Archive of Past Guests".

Many thanks to Don @ Soma as well as The Black Dog for this set! For
information about them, please visit www.somarecords.com and
www.dogsquad.co.uk.

############################
Planned guests for the next few weeks:

January 30, 2008 - Roberto Ingram (www.inspiration-network.com,
www.exun-records.de, www.black-nation.com)
February 13, 2008 - Let's Go Outside (www.somarecords.com)
February 27, 2008 - M50 (www.WNUR.org / www.M50.net)
TBD - Jason Patrick (www.volatl.com)
############################

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/the_vault_01-16-08.mp3

Tracklist for the show:

Future Sound of London, Lifeforms Path 5, Lifeforms Remixes, Astralwerks
Visions featuring Magic Juan Atkins & Dianne Lynn, Is This Real, Moove Your
Body, Tribal America
Jaydee, Plastic Dreams, Welcome To The Future, Epic
Vernon, Vernon's Wonderland (Sven Vath rmx), Eye-Q

Jeff Mills, Java, Purpose Maker
Adam Beyer, Pump 2, Pump EP, Primate Recordings
DHS, House of God (Surgeon Remix), House Of God Remixes, Missile

###
DJ Set by The Black Dog "Remixes & Remixed"
Appears courtesy www.somarecords.com
For information about t.B.D., visit www.dogsquad.co.uk
###

Recloose, Four Ways Of Saying Goodbye, Spelunking, Planet-E

Enjoy,
Anton

About the show:

The Vault airs every other Wednesday night from 9:30 pm until 11:00 am
(21:30 to 23:00 US Eastern Time = GMT -5:00) on 88.1 FM WESU. The station's
1500 watt signal can be heard from as far north as Springfield, MA to as far
south as
Long Island, NY. WESU also broadcasts via the internet. Visit the station's
website www.wesufm.org for the details. In addition to hosting this radio
program, I am a freelance DJ and occasionally write record reviews. I
welcome any questions, suggestions, or comments. Please feel free to respond
to this message (www.antonbanks.com/email.html) or visit my website for more
information.

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.