----- Original Message ----- From: "Jussi Lehtonen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tristan Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "'kent williams'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Somewhere in Internet" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 7:23 AM
Subject: RE: (313) New World Aquarium

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008, Tristan Watkins wrote:

I hadn't realised there were a few older tracks on the CD version. That
track is originally from the "Theme From" EP:
http://www.discogs.com/release/7220, later re-released on Planet E:
http://www.discogs.com/release/77161.

Hmm, I bought a copy about 6 months or so ago on Delsin, so I guess there's been a repress? I seem to recall a mail regarding Delsin represses on this list, don't remembe who sent it, though...

Rings a bell as well. FWIW, the originals on Delsin have tracks that didn't make it on to the Planet E 12", which just has one track from each of the first two 12"s.

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk