robin....

+odd
--
On Mar 5, 2008, at 12:19 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I definitely want one. Even if it's a little pricey + I have to pay shipping from the US. I'd really like the 2 sided but if other people prefer the single sided OK, I'll go for that. Again my colour choice is the one on the 2 sided but I'd go for the one on the
single sided.

From: Todd Sines [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 March 2008 16:11

Do we have any consensus yet?

I'm finally back in NYC, swamped with catchup from work, but.. I
don't know what we're doing exactly, but, if you have any other
cities to include my "worldwide map" via Detroit's overpasses, let me
know so I can make revisions. After it's solidified, I'll try to get
quotes and see how it all ends up.