why yes, all the Noir boys are doing great.
Shawn's been releasing some of his best stuff and the label just went
digital. You need to keep your eyes out for Chris Schubert, he has plans
for a label to kick off in the not too distant future. You might remember
him from his full length album on the fwdthought label outta San diego,
run by Louis Haiman(transmat). Very DEEP, DEEP songs coming our way. The
Infamous Tom C. has a strong monthly running at the best spot in the
burgh!and so on, and so on...
Im gonna try to make it on Sunday. The "hood" has been so gorgeous here. I
Played volley ball on the beach last weekend!!! You cant do that in
Penn!anywho i appreciate the good look on the spot this weekend:)

Q: does anyone know how to be informed when another sarcastic disco occurs?
thx
anthony