I disagree.  I don't have any interest in reading about podcast laws
and regulations.  The original post was about a specific detroit
related thing that I wanted to keep track of for later, but now i have
to read a new email that has nothing to do with the op every time
somebody replies.  A subject change would easily fix this, and it's
just good netiquette.