"It's akin to me telling my 13-year-old sister that techno was created by
black people in Detroit and her laughing, thinking I was making a joke. It
wasn't a joke! But her perception of techno was formed by totally
different cultural cues."

Morgan is on cue here. None of my non-music obssessed friends would
believe it for a minute.