All i ment was before it was fashionable for dj's to be playing nothing
but edit series. His Black Cock disco edits are extremly epnsive rare
records now i suppose cause they came out before many labels started
doing it.
thx for the timeline
but francois k and larry levan and those legends never released edits. I
believe it was their remixes that gave birth to the 12". Unless your
saying there is no difference?