Hearty congrats are in order to former & present (313)'ers [EMAIL PROTECTED] & Doris Non-Woo on their LA nuptials last week.

(313) was well-represented with our own Mr. Derek Plaslaiko, Mr. Atomly Lee and Ms. Carissa Tintinalli in the wedding party and other past & present listmembers present like Mark Krüx, Peter Siriprakorn, Bethany Shorb with her fiancé Mike Burnlab. (If I'm forgetting anyone, please forgive me as I was too drunk.) More at

http://theburnlab.blogspot.com/2008/09/la-recap.html

Also, a belated congrats to Rob Theakston who got married to Stephanie Hoffman earlier down in Kentucky bluegrass country.

We now rejoin our regularly-scheduled dissection of Morgan Geist, already in progress.

   - Greg