Do we really need a public peanut gallery on the price Frank is charging for
his records?  If you have issues with his prices take it up offline...sheez

www.SettleTheScore.org
When we feel strongly about something, it is our natural desire to let others
know. Now there is a place to do just that.
www.SettleTheScore.org