Yeah, I'm all about sitting on the fence these days :)

Check out the Aroy Dee stuff on M>O>S through Rush Hour and most of
the other Delsin releases have been fantastic over the last year or
two- just thought "Hmmmm, if that track wasn't by Rolando would people
be falling over them selves to praise it?"

In fact if there's anyone on the list who wants to check out Mr Delsin
himself and Mr Aroy Dee in person, my underground sources tell me
they'll be making an appearance in Glasgow early December.  More news
as soon as it comes in.

cheers

Jason