[quote]
In fact if there's anyone on the list who wants to
> check out Mr Delsin
> himself and Mr Aroy Dee in person, my underground sources
> tell me
> they'll be making an appearance in Glasgow early
> December.  More news
> as soon as it comes in.
[end quote]

Is that an open invitation with a floor to crash on?  Are plane tickets
provided?

Jeff

www.SettleTheScore.org
When we feel strongly about something, it is our natural desire to let others
know. Now there is a place to do just that.
www.SettleTheScore.org