The event referenced in the subject does not exist, but I think it
could be a useful one.
Anyone?
I'll create a feature request if it seems like others are interested.

 (Selection Based Listbox)
I am finding a situation where I want to run some code after opening a
entry form from an 'included' record list (listbox), where there are
multiple levels.
ex:
Invoice ->
  Invoice items ->
     Products ->
       Components
On return from Components, or products I want to insure that some
values are correctly populated.
I would like to do this in a single generic piece of code that would
run when closing a child detail form.

So in code it might look like this
case of
:(on double clicked)
  open child entry form
:(on after Double clicked)
  clean up
  reset variables on parent form
end case

maybe I've missed an existing event which covers this, but I have tried
- ON CLOSE DETAIL, not available on a listbox
- ON AFTER EDIT - doesn't fire for non-enterable listbox and double
click
- ON DISPLAY DETAIL - fires too often (once per record displayed)

Gas is for washing parts
Alcohol is for drinkin'
Nitromethane is for racing