I usually work on a Mac. I have to develop one application in 4D on a Windows
machine. It’s already up and working on the Mac.

On my Mac, I can put aliases to a few of my components, which I use frequently,
in the Components folder of the 4D application. They’re then available to any
4D project I’m working on.

Is there an equivalent under Windows? I’ve tried creating shortcuts and putting
them in the Components folder next to the 4D application, but 4D doesn’t see
them or the methods they contain.

4Dv17, Windows 8.1 (under VirtualBox on the Mac, in case it makes any
difference).

Thanks in advance

Jeremy