are you sure it is HTTP Get that is throwing the error?

the command is not supposed to touch the body
unless you pass OBJECT and the content type is application/json
or you pass PICTURE and the content type is image/*,
or you pass TEXT and the content type is text/*

https://doc.4d.com/4Dv17/4D/17.3/HTTP-Request.301-4620861.en.html

perhaps you should pass a BLOB variable instead of TEXT.

then you could test the response header beforehand,
as well as error handle the XML parse code.