Hi all,
I understand that reference IEEE 802.15.4 includes IEEE802.15.4e by definition.
But I have a problem in writing 6TiSCH draft if we remove "e" in reference.
Here is an example. "A 10ms time slot length is the default value defined by
[IEEE802154e].  Section 6.4.3.3.3 of [IEEE802154e] defines a default
macTimeslotTemplate,...." is in the section 3.4 of minimal draft. Then, the
question is how to point the exact place if we use IEEE 802.15.4 as reference.
ThanksQin

     On Friday, May 1, 2015 12:55 AM, Pat Kinney