+1
Qin

     On Monday, May 11, 2015 12:25 PM, Xavier Vilajosana
<xvilajos...@eecs.berkeley.edu> wrote:

 Dear all,
after the last call we would like to close the security section in minimal. We
wrapped up all comments from the previous days and from the meeting and here is
our proposal:
This draft assumes the existence of two cryptographic keys, K1 andK2.  EBs
SHOULD be authenticated with key K1.  DATA, ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, and MAC COMMAND
frame types SHOULD be authenticated and encrypted with key K2.  For early
interoperability, K1 MAY be set to "6TiSCH minimal15".  K2 SHOULD be a randomly
generated high entropy cryptographic key.  Key distribution is out of scope.
I would like to encourage everybody to see if this texts covers all what we
want for minimal, and provide consensus. We need to move forward.
kind regards,Xavi